Our client - “Husqvarna Lietuva“ part of Husqvarna Group, a world-leading manufacturer of innovative products and solutions for forest, park and garden management, as well as the light construction and stone industries.
More than 330 years of innovation has shaped the company and contributed to the passion that drives employees and the company forward. The Group has grown and now includes 14,400 employees in 40 countries and company products are sold in 100 countries.
If you want to be part of Husqvarna Group and pursue a challenging career in an international environment, join the company!
Currently company office in Lithuania in Kaunas is looking for:
This job posting is not available anymore. You are seeing this job posting just for 'read-only' purposes and you CAN NOT apply for it anymore.
- Manage the local product portfolio based on customer needs, market situation / trends, sales and profitability targets;
- Secure continuous feedback from Sales Team and Customer Service / After Sales regarding product range, launches, availability and activities needed;
- Increase focus on sales and services of the product range and service solutions according to end - consumer target groups, both for trade partners and end-consumers;
- Support Sales Team with customer demonstrations and trainings;
- Develop and implement technical sales material in local language;
- Perform market analysis, sales forecast, pricing;
- Work closely with local Marketing Specialist to ensure the right marketing activities according to business needs;
- Contribute to / participate in divisional and regional projects such as CRM, HCare, Husqvarna University etc. when needed.
- Relevant Technical education;
- Experience within Product management, Sales and Service of at least 3 - 5 years;
- Fluent in English (preferably also additional language);
- Experienced user of MS Office programs;
- Project management skills (i.e. initiating, execute and follow-up projects);
- Good understanding and experience in dealing with multiple sales channels, products and services;
- Market experience / understanding of the different routes to market and the value of different sales channels;
- Strong communication skills;
- Keen interest in Sales activities and being on-site working with the customers.
- Challenging, interesting and dynamic job in international company, with supportive, friendly and motivated team!
- Excellent working environment, challenges and professional growth possibilities;
- Flexible – hybrid working conditions (working in the office or partially remote);
- Depending on the level of experience and competencies Gross monthly salary: 3000 - 3600 Eur. and bonus system;
- All necessary eqpuipment, including car.